If your application (for smart phones, tvs…) has a webview, you may be able to use our SDK to display our widget. The SDK is the script in charge of getting content (whether editorial or sponsored) and place it correctly in your pages.
- It initialises and identifies the page as yours
- It calls our content server to check if there's content to display
- It watches the page for changes, so that if a new slot is available, it can be filled.
To be able to use the SDK, though, you need to meet the following requirements:
- cookies must be authorised
- the page(s) of the webview with the widdget(s) must be clearly identified with a meta or a link
<meta property="og:url" content="CANONICAL_URL">
<link rel="canonical" href="CANONICAL_URL">